Thursday, February 18, 2010

Waiting

It feels like forever since I found out that I had been nominated to a program with Peace Corps, although it's only been a week. Why does forever seem so long when you're doing nothing?! I got an email today that says I should be expecting my package in the mail on the 22nd. Btw, when I was told that I'd be filling out more paper work I didn't realize that it was gonna be 1/2lbs worth of paper. It's too heavy/important to be sent in normal mail so I've got a tracking number (that I will be watching everyday from here on out) to help me get through this waiting process. Hurry up Fedex and knock on my door already!

I am so excited that I'm willing to fill out that much paper work, get poked and prodded by a bunch of doctors and dentist, and then wait for a few more months. Please stop by often, although there may not be too much to read except about me waiting and having doctors appointments. I hope within a few months things will getting exciting for you to read.

Goodnight everyone

3 comments:

  1. Yay! for writers cramp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Good Luck!!! Hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy!

    @Rob, most of the papers are being filled out by docs. I was so glad when i realized I didn't have to do so much, other than wait in doctor offices.

    ReplyDelete